A group of young men under the stewardship of Mr.K.Chandrashekar and associate Mr.S.Ganesan, armed with years of technical experience in design, fabrication and commissioning of welding electrodes manufacturing machinery and systems, as well as welding electrode itself, got together to take the technology to the common man. Eureka Systems was thus formed as a partnership company.
Turnkey projects including machinery, technical know-how, and trained workmen were offered to small-scale entrepreneurs. We feel proud to announce that more than 26 such systems are serving the Indian Industry for the last fifteen years, and that our entire plant from wire straightening and cutting to extrusion, baking and packing are designed and fabricated by us.
We have approved Vendors with high tech machinery, and skilled workmen to keep up strict delivery schedule. Our manufacturing unit serves us well for day-to-day Production planning, Research and Developed and feedback to update the technology in machine building as well as product specialization.
Emboldened by the constant exposure to technical challenges and have ventured into manufacturing welding electrodes. The market hither to used to “High cost-High profile” products, received Eureka’s electrodes with cheer as it was affordable to common man.
From partnership, Eureka systems and electrodes grew into a Private Limited Company in the year 1989. Entrepreneurs with proven talents and stalwarts in their respective fields like paper and textile exports found common ground in contributing a sizable share of the venture capital and became directors. It was the beginning of the real growth of the company. Their unstinted support elevated Mr.K.Chandrashekar as Managing Director and Mr.S.Ganesan as Technical Director. The company moved into its own premises fully equipped with Chemical, Physical and Welding Labs.
Nature of Business:
No. 11/15A, Selvarajapuram, Chinthamanipudur, Coimbatore- 641 103, Tamil Nadu, India
Year of Establishment:
Legal Status of Firm:
Private Ltd. Co. Registered under Indian Companies Act 2013
Eureka can offer vacuum packed covered electrodes of all ranges like Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Nickel and others.
We now provide electrodes sealed vacuum packs with hydrogen levels guaranteed to be less than 5ml/100g weld metal. These are particularly useful in site applications where there is a need to maintain very low hydrogen levels and baking and storage facilities are not available. The electrodes are taken directly from the pack and can be used for up to 12 hours from opening before sufficient moisture has been absorbed to require baking.
Buying Eureka Vacuum Sealed Pack electrodes ensures the electrode will work as it was intended to straight from the mill. The seal keeps all moisture away from the rod and the vacuum pack keeps the electrodes tight reducing chipping of the flux during shipping. All this is done at an optimal extra cost as per customer requirement.
Advantages of Eureka Vacuum Sealed Pack:
- Moisture Free
- Free of Chips and Rough Edges
|Welding Electrode ||: 3000 MT/ANNUM |
|Welding Electrode Fluxes ||: 3500 MT/ANNUM |
|Welding Electrode Plant And Machinery ||: 25 PLANT/ANNUM || |
OUR SALES AND MARKET
- Our Domestic sales include supplies to state owned corporations like TNSTC, TANSI, TNEB, KSEB, KAL, IOC, TANMAG, Burn Standard and etc. apart from our 400 dealer net works across the country.
- Eureka's products and services are identified by International clients and thus started Exports In the year 2003-2004.
- Now we have stepped in and established our market into almost five continents. North America, South America, Africa, Europe and Asia. To name a few countries Algeria, Angola, Behrain,Belgium,Burundi, Canada, Congo, Egypt, Haiti, Iran, Japan,Kuwait,Nigeria, Paraguay, Philippines, Spain, Thailand, UAE, Uganda, Venezuela, Vietnam.
Aim / Vision / Mission
Is To Achieve Excellence In Serving Welding Industry Customers Through Continuous Improvement In Product, Quality, Delivery And Services.
- Started as a small scale industry, manufacturing M S Welding Electrodes.
- Progressively in 1993 -94 developed manufacturing Cast Iron & Hard surfacing Electrodes.
- Started manufacturing Stainless Steel and Low Alloy Electrodes as per AWS specifications in the year 1996-97.
- Bureau of Indian Standards certification was obtained in the year 1998-99.
- ISO 9001 Certification was obtained for Quality System Management in the year 2001-02.
- Stepped into Export market for Welding consumables in 2003-2004.
- From the year 2004-05 started manufacturing Low Heat Input Welding Electrodes For maintenance applications.
- Increased the electrode production capacity to 3500MT in 2005-2006.